1 out of 5 Students is Bullied. 5 out of 5 students Can Speak Up for Change!
- Bullying is a behavior. Not an indentity.
- Bullying directly affects students’ ability to learn.
- Bystanders can be powerful allies.
- Bullying is not a “rite of passage” but a serious threat to student safety and well-being.
- Anyone can bully, and anyone can be bullied.
- Bullying isn’t about resolving conflict; bullying is about control.
- Effective bullying prevention efforts involve students, parents, teachers, and community members. This means ALL of US!
If you or anyone you know is being bullied ask for help! You are not alone.
If you need resources contact the school counselor, a teacher, or another adult you trust.
If you see someone being bullied dont just stand by; ask them to stop and report it to an adult.
If you are a parent or other aduld guardian ask your student questions and help them learn how to solve problems.
Last Modified on September 4, 2019