• Welcome to the Gar-Pal Food Services Homepage!
    Stevie Pfaff, Food Service Administrator Garfield
    Kelsey Blair Food Service Administrator Palouse
    You can reach them by email at:
    or you can leave a message at school:
    Garfield School District - 509-635-1331
    Palouse School District - 509-878-1921
    Garfield Cafeteria:
    Jennifer Bonifas
    Palouse Cafeteria:
    Kelsey Blair

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.

    Garfield-Palouse Schools Meal Charging Policy:

    The Garfield-Palouse School Districts do not allow food service meal charging.  Your child’s meal account balance can be found on Parent Access, located on the Garfield-Palouse School District website.  You can access the website at www.garpal.net.  This is a convenient way for parents to see their child’s purchase and payment information.  You can also electronically add funds through the website.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Garfield School at 509-635-1331 or the Palouse School at 509-878-1921. 

    School Year Meal Account Information:
    Summer Meal Program Information 
    Family Food Hotline - 1-888-436-6392